Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pedazos Para Ti by Peter Reum

There are a few things that I would like to mention to the readers of this blog. I have been busily reading the biographies of several musicians and will be sharing my impressions over the next few months. Watch this space periodically.

I have been asked to do articles on Smiley Smile, Lei'd  Hawaii, and Wild Honey over the next several months for Endless Summer Quarterly, the best of the Beach Boys Magazines extant.This excellent magazine is the main resource for accurate information on the Beach Boys and related artists. I invite you to check out their fine site, esquarterly.com. They also have back issues of ESQ. Their access to Beach Boys and Brian Wilson musicians is unsurpassed.

For people who enjoy articles about the western areas of the USA, I have two pieces on western artists in the works. I also am working on the second segment of my illustrated overview of Montana's most famous artist, Charles M. Russell.

For those of you who enjoy the pieces on Western wildlife, I am also working on a couple of pieces discussing issues related to endangered Western USA animals.

I hope this gives everyone an idea of what is coming. I will be reviewing Brian Wilson/Beach Boys music as time permits.

Thank all of you for visiting and reading Reuminations articles!


No comments:

Post a Comment